Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Back...


I just returned from Melaleuca’s Convention on Sunday and all I can tell you is ... WOW!  Even after almost 10 years, I am so impressed and proud to have partnered with this amazing company.

-Did you know that Melaleuca is the only consumer product manufacturing company to successfully break into the American market in over 60 years?

-Did you know that Melaleuca is the only successful home business founded in the last 30 years in America?  Our president, Frank VanderSloot is offering a $10,000 reward to anyone who can prove this statement not to be true!

-Did you know that Melaleuca was green when green was just a color and manufactures over 350 safe, nontoxic everyday use products, right here in the U.S, that are shipped to your front door?

Instead of watching the news and getting depressed…I invite you to contact me and discover how we are building our own reality centered on security, peace of mind and living debt free.

This INC500 company is 25 years old…and just getting started!

I encourage you to call and pick my brain about what we’re committed to accomplishing.  I would love to share with you!  Love, linda

No comments:

Post a Comment